Bread slices 9 (remove the corners)
Tomato 1 (cut slices)
Cucumber 1 (cut slices)
Roasted chicken 2 cups
Omelet made with 2 eggs
Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
Salad leaves as required
Salt 1/4 tsp
Black pepper 3/4 tsp
Mustard powder 3/4 tsp
Ketchup 2 tbsp
Ingredients for roast chicken
Chicken breast 2 (thinly sliced)
Ginger and garlic paste 1/2 tsp
National tandori masala 2 tbsp
Yogurt (beat it) 2 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, national tandoori masala, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Now beat eggs, add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and make omelet.
- Now add 2 tbsp of oil in a pan, add marinated chicken in it cook for some time, till its soft. Now add ketchup, mustard powder and black pepper and mix it, then turn off the flame.
- Spread butter then mayonnaise on every slice of bread.
- Now take one slice of bread put the roasted chicken on it, then cover it with another bread slice, now place salad leaf, tomato and cucumber slices and omelet and then cover it with bread slice. Fix it with tooth picks. Serve them with Cole slaw and French fries