Rice 2 1/2 cup
Carrot chopped 2
Onion chopped 3
Green chillies 6
Cluster bean (seem ki phalli) 10
Soya chopped 2 bunches
Whole spices (sabut garam masala) few
Peas 1 cup
Oil 1 cup
Water 3 – 4 cup
Turmeric powder (haldi) 1 tsp
Red chili powder (lal mirch powder) 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Heat 1 cup oil in a pan, add chopped onion till golden brown, then take out half of the brown onion and spread it on paper.
- Now in the remaining brown onion add potatoes, carrot, peas and cluster bean, now cook all these things and take out in a bowl.
- Take oil some in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, whole spices and green chillies and sauté it, then add fried vegetables and chopped soya and cook it further and add water in it.
- When water comes to boil, add rice (drain the water of soaked rice) also add salt and lemon in it, now mix it with spoon (slowly) and then cover the pan.
- When water dries out, keep it on dam for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve tahiri with Raita.