Maida 4 cup (1/2 kg)
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Mix oil and salt in flour (Maida). Knead it with hand with normal tap water to form a soft dough (not very soft) and leave it for 30 minutes.
Ingredients of Paste:
Egg white 1
Clarified butter (Ghee) 2 tbsp
Refined Flour (Maida) 3 tbsp
Mix all the above ingredients and make a paste of it.
Method for paratha:
- Take small portion of dough, spread it to a size of quarter plate, and apply 1 tsp of prepared paste.
- Now fold the two sides of paratha as shown in picture below.
- Then fold the two ends as shown in picture.
- Now roll the paratha gently (thin) with rolling pin (belan) and make a small hole in between.
- First heat oil, keep high flame then fry paratha in frying pan with flat base pan (do not fry in a D shape frying pan).