Falsa 1 kg
Sugar 750 gm or 3 cups (full)
Water 1 1/2 cup
Tip: For sharbat: sugar and water mixture (sheera) should be thick
- Soak falsa in 2 or 2 1/2 cup of water for atleast 6 hours otherwise if you have time then soak them overnight.
- Then blend those 2, 3 times in a blender (with that water in which you soaked falsa overnight)
- Now take fine muslin cloth (malmal ka kapra) and strain the juice. All seeds will get discarded and you will get clean falsa juice.
- Now cook water and suagr until it gets thick, then allow it to cool
- Then add rose water in falsa juice and add this falsa juice in sugar and water mixture (sheera) and mix it well.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes and kala namak