Chicken with skin (cut into 8 pieces) 1 kg
Salt 1 1/2 tsp
Black pepper 1 tsp (leveled)
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Milk 2 tbsp
Flour (Maida) 1/2 cup
Self raising flour 1/2 cup
Chat Masala 1 tsp heaped
Note: to make self raising flour mix 1/2 tsp baking powder in 1/2 cup flour (Maida)
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper and lemon juice for 1 to 2 hours,
- Mix 1 egg with milk to make batter.
- Now mix together flour, self raising flour and chat Masala.
- Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg milk mixture, then roll chicken pieces well in flour mixture (if you want thick coating, then again dip chicken in egg milk mixture and roll it in flour mixture), Deep fry chicken for 20 minutes on medium flame till light golden and crisp.
- Remove and sprinkle with additional chat Masala. Serve with Broast chutney, French fries and bread roll.