Self Raising flour 2 cups or 8 counces
(To make 2 cup self raising flour, take 2 cup maida (white flour), and 2 tsp baking powder (leveled) and sieve it 3 times)
Salt 1/4 tsp
Butter 2 ounces or 2 tbsp
Caster sugar 1 tbsp (grinded)
Luke warm milk 1/2 cup
Tomato paste or pizza sauce 2 tbsp
Capsicum (smack chunks) 1
Mixed herbs 1 tsp (includes basil, rose merry, thyme and oregano,)
(you can also use only oregano leaves instead of mixed hesbs)
Chicken breast piece 1
Chicken tikka masala 1 tbsp
(of any brand)
Ginger garlic paste 1/4 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree, and grease the tray.
- Take self raising flour in a bowl, add salt and sugar and mix it well
- Now add butter and beat lightly with beater (on low speed) till it forms crumbs, then add milk, and knead it to form soft dough, milk won't be enough so add water to knead the dough properly.
- To make chicken tikka chunks: marinate chicken breast piece with chicken tikka masala, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice, pan fry it, then cut them in small chunks.
- Now roll dough to form a big oval shape chappati. (see the picture below).
- Now spread tomato paste or pizza sauce then top it with chicken tikka chunks, capsicum, sprinkle mixed herbs or oregano leaves and in the end sprinkle cheddar cheese.
- Now slowly roll it length wise( starting from long side very tightly). Cut 1.5 inches pieces.
- Bake them for 20 minutes. Serve once baked