unlimited power in life makes life happy ending

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Still Here - Hiatus Over!

So where have I been since October?  If you've been wondering about that, I do appreciate your patience. I know when it comes to blogging, consistency is important, and I will do my best to return to that. It's just that there have been so many wonderful things going on in my life. I got married! (Nonmonogamously, of course.) We got engaged in early October and set the date for December 17, 2011, so as you can imagine, there was SO much to do! Here are my dear husband and partner of six years, Tim, and me on our happy day. We were married in Baltimore at beautiful Chase Court.

There have also been so many great things happening in the world of polyamory advocacy that I could probably (and likely will) write a book about it all. 

I will do my best to update you in detail soon, but in the meantime, if you want to know what I'm reading, what's going on in my relationship life, and what's going on in terms of my polyamory advocacy and education life, check me out on Facebook.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© full unlimited power in life
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top