unlimited power in life makes life happy ending

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lucy Hale release a country album

Lucy Hale release a country album

Lucy Hale is HOT for the shoot of Haute Muse of September. The 23 year old actress Pretty Little Liars  also wants to get into music and just signed with Hollywood Records to release her first country album in 2013.

“We are exploring what I would give for this album as well as the things I'm talking about. It is a bit complicated with my schedule, I have to adapt to both the film and music, so we hope the market next year. This is a very exciting time in my life. ”told Lucy, who also issued a thank you message to her fans on her Twitter page (below).

In an interview, Lucy Hale has not hidden her desire to be part of the cast of the film adaptation of  Fifty Shades of Grey, where she wants to win the role of Anastasia Steele : " I'm really a big fan of these books . Obviously, I would love to be part of the cast, but I think nothing has been decided yet “
Lucy Hale thank you message

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© full unlimited power in life
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top