unlimited power in life makes life happy ending

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

when love comes to greet me


when a sense of anger that perch, love comes menegurku
not to let emotions dwells in my heart
when hatred struck souls, love comes menegurku
to always forgive any mistakes
when selfishness is uncontrollable, love comes menegurku
to remind me of the kindness of others
when exams approached, love comes menegurku
to help provide a way out
when water is dripping eyes, love comes menegurku
to wipe my tears and gave me his shoulder
when heavy loads menderaku, love comes menegurku
to help sustain all my burden
when a large gaping wound in my soul, love comes menegurku
to cleanse and close the wound
when the voice sounded softly tender, love comes menegurku
to listen to the cry of my heart
when I fall in sickness, love comes menegurku
to give a hand and help me rise again
when the soul is hungry and thirsty, love comes menegurku
to provide a delicious meal of faith
This love will never die, because this love is faith
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© full unlimited power in life
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top