Unsalted butter or oil 200 gram
Sugar 8 ounces
Refined flour (Maida) 8 ounces
Baking powder 1 tsp
Cocoa powder 2 ounce or 1/2 cup
Milk 4 tbsp
Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
Chocolate 200 gram (grated)
Chocolate 300 gm
Cream 4 tbsp
- Preheat your oven at 180 C.
- Beat butter and sugar very well, then add egg one by one, beat till it is creamy
- Mix flour, baking powder, coco powder and a pinch of salt and strain it three times
- Now fold this flour mixture in butter and egg mixture (with spatula or wooden spoon, do not use beater). Also add vanilla essence and milk.
- In the end fold grated chocolate.
- Now pour the cake mixture in rectangular cake pan (in cake pan, spread a butter paper, and grease it with oil). Bake at 180 c for 35 to 40 minutes.
Melt the chocolate on double boiler, then add cream in it and mix it. Coat the top of brownies smoothly.