Refined Flour (Maida) 2 cups
Butter 100 grams
Cooking Chocolate 100 grams
Coco powder 1/2 cup or 4 tbsp
Oil 1/2 cup
Grinded sugar 1 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Baking powder 2 tsp
Coffee 2 tsp
Coco powder 1 cup
Cream 1/2 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Butter 50 gm
Cook all these 4 things on slow flame.
- Preheat your oven at 180 0C.
- Take a bowl, add butter, grinded sugar, vanilla essence and oil in it and mix all the things with spoon, then beat it (with electric beater) until it is creamy
- Take all four eggs in a bowl, and then slowly add them in butter mixture and beat it
- Now add coffee, coco powder, baking powder and beat it further.
- Now add refined flour (maida) spoon by spoon and beat it.
- Now pour this cake mixture in a greased cake pan and bake it in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool the cake on wire rack, then evenly spread the chocolate sauce on top of the cake.