unlimited power in life makes life happy ending

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It must be God's plan Beautiful


When I was little, that time my mother was embroidering a piece of cloth. I was playing on the floor, looked up and asked what he was doing. He explained that he was embroidering something on a piece of cloth. But I told him, that I saw from under the tangle of yarn.

Mother with a smile at me and said gently: "My son, go on playing, while the mothers finish this sampler; later after completion, you'll call and kududukkan on the mother's lap and you can see the embroidery is from above."

I wonder, why mothers use black and white threads, so chaotic according to my view. Moments later, I heard mother's voice calling, "my son, let's come here and sit in mom's lap. "

When I do that, I'm surprised and amazed to see the beautiful flowers, with the background scenery of the sun was rising, really beautiful. I almost did not believe to see it, because from underneath that I see is a tangle of threads.

Then mother said: "My son, from underneath it seems complicated and messy, but you do not realize that on top of existing picture of this fabric is planned, a pattern, just follow her mother.

Now, with a view from above you can see the beauty of what mothers do.

Often over the years, I looked up and asked Allah;
"God, what are you doing? "

He replied:
"I am embroidering your life."
And I argue, "But it seems life is complicated, a lot of threads of black, why do not all wear bright colors?"

Then God said, "My servant, you continue your work, and I also completed my work on this earth. One day you'll realize how I've prepared the best life for you, and you will see a beautiful plan from my side. "
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© full unlimited power in life
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top